Sources of Funding
Kentucky Career Center can help fund the class if you are currently unemployed.
Office of Vocational Rehab. can help fund the class if you have a disability, such as dyslexia, ADHD, hearing impairment, etc.
Organizations that have funded students
- Council of Three River American Indian Center
- Community Based Services
- Big Sandy Area Development District
- Folds of Honor
- Georgetown Housing Authority
- KY Hemophiliac Foundation
Businesses that have funded students classes:
- Amazon- once you have worked there for 1 year, through career choices
- Baptist Health
- Cambridge Place
- Dover Manor
- Edgewood Estates
- Independence Assistance
- Pine Meadows
Independence Assistance (IASBG) offers scholarships for new employees after six months of qualified service. Contact Heather at 859-303-4040.